Enable asp.net after .NET framework installed

mike

Hi there,

I made an asp.net application using VS.net and package it up. The setup.exe
first checks .NET framework, then check IIS before install the application.
The problem is, when I test it, first install .NET framework, then install
IIS, and the application, the ASPX page doesn't executed.

There is a page in MSDN
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815175) tells
about enable asp.net, it doen't take effect after I add those mappings. Is
there any other setting?

Any idea is appreciated.

Mike