    whenever I want. In other words, I want the specified module to start
    working after some ns, but before that I want it "dead".

    Thank you in advance for your help. ;))

    Aliki, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Dear Aliki, If I understand your question, You want to have some modules in
    your project. You want to build HIRARCH project within which to manage the
    work of your modules!? If I'm wrong, just tell me. O'K, however, don't
    forget that The all modules can start when accept Their input conditions
    and CLK signal. You can use signals which are going to do functions as
    "CS"-chip select, or "GE"-group enable.
    I am sure that you know how to use system signals which connecting
    different modudles. For this reason I won't to explane you that.
    Best Regards:
    Ivaylo Krumov

    ivailokroumov, Sep 28, 2004