Enable HTTP GET

Hayato Iriumi

Hi,
I'm creating a simple web service that returns XmlElement.
Now I tested it on my development environment, and I get SOAP and HTTP POST.
When I access the web service from outside, I only get SOAP. How can I
enable HTTP GET?

TIA

Hayato Iriumi

Response to myself...

I had to modify Machine.config to enable HTTP GET.

Look for <webService> tag and you'll easily get it.