Enable Scroll up and scroll down in CR-report

Sathiamoorthy

Hi All

Using vb.Net,i created a application.in that application i user Cr-Report
for creating reports.After launch the report ,we can't scroll up or down the
report using Mouse wheel or keyboard arrow buttons.I want to enable this
functionality in my report. Please help me

zobalee

The form that the report viewer is in needs to have one of its controls have
focus for scrolling the form. If there isn't a suitable control, just add a
blank label, then place focus on it when the form is shown, i.e., in the
forms Shown event or via the tabs utility, View -> Tab Order.... I'm sure of
the first approach, but not of the latter.

The mouse scroll-wheel should work then.