    --
    Regards,
    R.Sathiamoorthy

    Sathiamoorthy, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Sathiamoorthy

    zobalee Guest

    The form that the report viewer is in needs to have one of its controls have
    focus for scrolling the form. If there isn't a suitable control, just add a
    blank label, then place focus on it when the form is shown, i.e., in the
    forms Shown event or via the tabs utility, View -> Tab Order.... I'm sure of
    the first approach, but not of the latter.

    The mouse scroll-wheel should work then.

    "Sathiamoorthy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All
    >
    > Using vb.Net,i created a application.in that application i user Cr-Report
    > for creating reports.After launch the report ,we can't scroll up or down

    the

    zobalee, Nov 28, 2006