Enabled="False"

Loren Dummer

If I have a <asp:textbox control on a webform that is sometimes
enabled="False" and sometimes Enabled="True". How can I still read the
value of the textbox control when the enabled property is set to False? For
some reason, if the Enabled property is set to True, I cannot read the text
property of the textbox. It just returns "". I used to do this all the
time in ASP 3.0 when the <input> control had the disbled command.