Enabled property of Asp Linkbutton not working in Netscape

Rajesh S

Hello,
I am using Asplinkbutton(WebControl) for paging datagrid in my application.
I am Enabling and Disabling the button several times in the program.
It works fine in IE. But for other browsers (like Netscape etc) its not
working properly.
It is said , that if we are using asp server control , there is no need to
manage the display of the page in different browsers.Is it true?
If yes , how is it possible.

Please help...
Thanks in advance...
Rajesh S