enableViewStateMac

A.M

Hi,

How can I turn on enableViewStateMac in all pages in the application in
web.config rather than each single <@Page> directive?

Thanks,
Alan

clintonG

Google: "Configuration File Schema"+"web.config"

You'll have to do your own drill-down but at least you'll
be able to determine if the enableViewStateMac attribute
can be declared in .config files.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com