Enabling/ Disabling Radio button in client side = Asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ~Maheshkumar.R, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. Hi groups,
    In my page i have placed radiolist[ myradiobtn ] server control
    [ (o) Yes (.) No ] enabled = false in the design time.

    I have to enable and disable this radiolist control based button(btn) press
    event.

    //in code behind
    btn.Attributes.Add("Onclick", "testcode()")
    // in aspx page
    function testcode()
    {
    document.Form1.radiolist1.disabled=false; // not responding for radiolist
    control
    }

    ... <.asp:radiobuttonlist id="agenda" runat="server" Enabled="False">
    <.asp:ListItem Value="110">Meeting scheduled</asp:ListItem>
    <.asp:ListItem Value="111">Followup scheduled</asp:ListItem>
    <./asp:radiobuttonlist>
    ..
    --
    please anyone please find where i'm making mistake. but the same logic is
    working for dropdownlist etc. but radio list is not responding

    --
    Mahesh kumar.R
    «Ç-ÿ-b-é-r-ì-ä*-f-r-é-å-K»

    ~Maheshkumar.R, Mar 22, 2005