Enabling "Save to Web" function on ASP.NET (using C#) web application

JM

Hello,

I just want to know if there is a way to do the "Save to Web"
functionality for MS Office documents in ASP.NET web application,
similar to that of Sharepoint.

It works like this:

- The end-user chooses a .doc file on the web application aspx page.
(optionally, the end-user can choose *.xls, etc)

- The file opens on Microsoft Word. After editing, the user can choose
to "Save to Web" which will update the file on the web server.

An option for this is WebDAV, though we don't need an Active
Directoryfor it to work. All we need is for the file to be saved on the
file repository database.

Thanks in advance,

JM