Encapsulating HTML in XML using XSL

Greg Galloway

Hi,

Ive got an XML file thats rendered with an XSL. Ive also got a
template in HTML and I want the content of the XML file to be
displayed within this HTML template. However when I try to put the
HTML code into the XSL file, it renders slightly differently to how it
comes up when the HTML page is loaded.

Is it possible to load a CSS into an XSL in any way? This could be
part of the problem.. but any other suggestions would be great
thanks.

Can anyone help me please?

Martin Honnen

Greg Galloway wrote:

Ive got an XML file thats rendered with an XSL. Ive also got a
template in HTML and I want the content of the XML file to be
displayed within this HTML template. However when I try to put the
HTML code into the XSL file, it renders slightly differently to how it
comes up when the HTML page is loaded.

It is not clear to me what you are doing. Maybe show some relevant
snippets of the XML, XSL, HTML and tell us in what way which browser
doesn't render things as you would like.