Encoding problem with rtf template which was created by microsoft word

Shuaibing

Hi All,

Recently I found this problem with velocity1.4:
when using the rtf template created by Microsoft word, the Dutch
word: "Quarré Brabant" was retrieved from database, but was shown as
"Quarré Brabant" in the final document. While using rtf template
created by txt editor, it can be printed correctly.

My problem is that we have a lot of rtf templates created by Microsoft
word, and have to use them for a period of time.

How could I resolve the encoding problem then?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Shane