    --
    ..
    THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

    derek, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Scripsit derek:

    > i am reading that the A tag has an "charset" attribute.

    It simply isn't supported by browsers, and it wasn't a great idea from
    the beginning.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Feb 22, 2008

  3. derek

    derek Guest

    On 02/22/2008 at 13:27:08, "Jukka K. Korpela" <> wrote:

    > Scripsit derek:
    > > i am reading that the A tag has an "charset" attribute.

    > It simply isn't supported by browsers, and it wasn't a great idea from
    > the beginning.

    ok, well i was hoping to at least come up with a test case for some
    documentation i have to write to prove that it doesnt work for
    a set of different browsers. if there is no expected behavior and
    no browser supports it in any way, then it makes it impossible
    to write a test case for it.
    thanks for the help.
    --
    ..
    THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

    derek, Feb 22, 2008
  4. derek

    Anon Guest

    22 Feb 2008,derek in

    > THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

    psst, does your sig have a sister, who's still single?

    Anon, Feb 25, 2008