    den2005
    --
    MCP Year 2005, Philippines

    den 2005, Jul 25, 2006

  2. you can use DPAPI for that -

    find a wrapper here:

    http://www.leastprivilege.com/DPAPITools.aspx

    Dominick Baier, Jul 25, 2006

  3. den 2005

    den 2005 Guest

    Thanks for info, Dominic, but I know there is a DPAPI but right now trying
    other approach.

    Dennis
    --
    MCP Year 2005, Philippines

    den 2005, Jul 25, 2006
  4. aha - which approach??

    why?

    dominick

    Dominick Baier, Jul 25, 2006
  5. den 2005

    den 2005 Guest

    Hi Dominick

    Approach I am doing is using descryptoserviceprovider to encrypt and decrypt
    it, having problem in decrypt it back, implementing key and IV data to make
    it uniform, but unable to use stored the dll library object in Session
    variable, and need to do write these data in a file...that is approach I am
    doing now, after this try using DPAPI. I have not seen the downloaded file
    from link you provided, it is in detail how to use it for encryption and
    decryption of web.config connection string?

    Thanks

    Dennis
    --
    MCP Year 2005, Philippines