    hackers from stealing your code. Anybody know what it is and advice on
    how to use it is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Todd Anderson, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Todd Anderson

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Todd Anderson <> wrote:
    > I once saw a pm that un encrypted a script before compiling to keep
    > hackers from stealing your code. Anybody know what it is and advice on
    > how to use it is appreciated.

    Acme::Bleach

    Ben

    --
    don't get my sympathy hanging out the 15th floor. you've changed the locks 3
    times, he still comes reeling though the door, and soon he'll get to you, teach
    Ben Morrow, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Todd Anderson

    Bob Walton Guest

    Todd Anderson wrote:

    > I once saw a pm that un encrypted a script before compiling to keep
    > hackers from stealing your code. Anybody know what it is and advice on
    > how to use it is appreciated.
    > Thanks in advance.

    You can check out the Acme::Bleach and other Acme:: modules. But they
    won't stop any hacker worthy of the name.

    For more information (a FAQ, by the way) on why you really can't protect
    your Perl source code, see:

    perldoc -q hide

    --
    Bob Walton