    tbUsers is the name of my table and UserPass is my field name.

    Really Thanks in advance.
    , Apr 9, 2007

  2. The best method is to create a customer provider for membership and possibly
    profile and use your table. You can then control the log on completely.

    If you want to use the out of the box controls, but not the out of the box
    providers (ie, you are going to log in using your own table in code behind
    pages, etc.), you will have to hijack the logon process. There are a variety
    of log on methods that are exposed that you can work with.

    The methods that might be of use to you:

    Authenticate
    LoggingIn
    LoginError

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 9, 2007

    On Apr 9, 10:17 am, "Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)"
    <> wrote:
    > The best method is to create a customer provider for membership and possibly
    > profile and use your table. You can then control the log on completely.
    >
    > If you want to use the out of the box controls, but not the out of the box
    > providers (ie, you are going to log in using your own table in code behind
    > pages, etc.), you will have to hijack the logon process. There are a variety
    > of log on methods that are exposed that you can work with.
    >
    > The methods that might be of use to you:
    >
    > Authenticate
    > LoggingIn
    > LoginError
    >
    > --
    > Gregory A. Beamer
    > MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBAhttp://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com

    > Think outside the box!

    > > Hi All,

    > > I have a login status control in my aspx page and I want to encrypt
    > > the login passward and compare with encrypted tbUsers.UserPass where
    > > tbUsers is the name of my table and UserPass is my field name.

    > > Really Thanks in advance.- Hide quoted text -

    Can you give me proper coding please.
    , Apr 9, 2007