    1E-5C-7F-BB-BB-F0-AA-10-56-A3-26-4C-6A-74-9E-B9

    Cheers!

    Claudi

    Claudia Fong, Dec 13, 2007

  2. Mark Rae [MVP], Dec 13, 2007

  3. Claudia Fong

    Patrice Guest

    Your best bet would be likely to use https for this form..

    The idea is that if an attacker can intercept the password, it is likely he
    will be able to intercept the client side code that done the encryption
    (being then able to decrypt this password).

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Dec 13, 2007
  4. Claudia Fong

    Patrice Guest

    Ah ! I thought you wanted to do some kind of client side encryption...
    See the other response if server side encryption...

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Dec 13, 2007