    from the documentation. Does anyone have an example of how to encrpyt data
    when passing data with a url in a Redirect to another webpage using C# and
    then un-ecrypting the data in the new webpage?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFycm90?=, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Hi mate,

    Why can't you just write a method that returns an encrypted string? There's
    loads of examples out there.

    Jon

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Sep 29, 2006

  3. Hi Jon;
    Can you tell me where the examples of encrypting are? I couldn't find any
    in Microsoft's documentation. What I really am upset about is that I can't
    get my session to stay active. Sounds to me like a really big problem with
    ASPNET if a programmer with 40 years of experience cannot figure why
    something that has worked for 2 years all of a sudden stops working. Ain't
    no way I can sell software in that kind of an environment.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFycm90?=, Sep 29, 2006