end-of-file on communication channel

Soha

I'm using orcale db and the Dundas upload object on a windows2003
enterprise server. when i try to upload a file i receive this error:

[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

/admin/news_add.asp, line 72

line 72 is where i wrote :
used_recordset.update

this page was working fine but now it dosen't work.
i have visited this site but still didn't find an answer:

Why do I get database-related 80004005 errors?
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp­?id=2009

Soha

i still has this problem and no one has answer me. plz i need help as
soon as possible.

Evertjan.

Soha wrote on 19 jun 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
i still has this problem and no one has answer me. plz i need help as
soon as possible.

Please ask a question. Include code.