END OF YEAR JUMBO SALES OFFER AND GET 2 APPLE IPHONE 8GB FREE

bluegatesltd

END OF YEAR JUMBO SALES OFFER AND GET 2 APPLE IPHONE 8GB FREE

We are offering Wholesale Prices for our all our products + FREE
SHIPPING

NOTE - YOU GET 2 FREE Apple iPhone 8GB And 1 Nokia 8800 Sirocco...
FOR ANY 10 UNITS ORDER IN OUR JUMBO SALES OFFER

OUR PRODUCTS ON OFFER :

Nokia N95 --$250
Nokia N95 8GB--$300
Nokia N93i --$230
Nokia N76 --$200
Nokia N73 Music --$200
Nokia N91 --$210
Nokia 8800 Sirocco --$300
Nokia 8800 Sirocco 18K Gold--$400
Nokia 8600 Luna --$250
Nokia E90--$350
Nokia E65--$210
Nokia N800 --$220
Nokia 6300--$180
Nokia 5300--$120
Nokia 5500--$180

Apple iPhone 8GB Unlocked --$300
Apple iPhone 4GB Unlocked --$200

O2 XDA Atom --$200
O2 XDA STEALTH--$210

Treo 750--$220
Treo 700p--$200

Nextel i880 --$150
Nextel i960 --$180

Sidekick 3-- $180
Imate Jasjar-- $220
Imate K-Jam-- $200
BenQ PL51--$250

HTC Universal 3G--$200
HTC Advantage X7500 --$270
HTC Touch --$250

Blackberry 8300 Curve--$220
Blackberry 8800--$230
Blackberry 8100 Pearl--$210
Blackberry 8700 --$200

LG KE850 Prada --$190
LG Chocolate KG800 --$180
LG Shine KU970---$200

Sony Ericsson W950i --$250
Sony Ericsson W810i --$200
Sony Ericsson W880i --$210
Sony Ericsson P990 --$250

Moto V3i (D&G) --$150
Motorola A1010 PDA SmartPhone --$160
A1200--$180
Moto Z8--$160
Moto Q--$160
KRZR K1--$150
RIZR --$130

Samsung U600 slim --$200
SGH BlackJack--$180
SGH-X830 --$195
SGH-P310 --$200
Ultra Smart F700--$210
SGH-D800--$180
SGH-D900--$220

LAPTOPS/NOTEBOOKS:
Acer Ferrari 5006 Laptop--$650
Acer Ferrari 1000 Laptop--$600
Dell XPS M1710 Laptop--$650
Dell XPS M2010 Laptop--$750
Apple MacBook Pro Laptop--$500
Sony VAIO VGN-AR190G Core duo--$620

GAME CONSOLES:
Playstation 3 60gb --$250
Nintendo Wii--$180
Xbox 360 Premium--$160
Microsoft Xbox 360 Halo 3 Special Edition--$180
Sony Mylo--$200
iPod Video 80gb--$180

GPS :
TomTom Go 910--$200
TomTom One--$150
Garmin Nuvi 660...$350
Pioneer Avic...$400

DIGITAL CAMERAS:
Nikon D200 Digital Camera --$320
Nikon D80 Digital Camera --$280
Sony Cyber-Shot DSCT33- 5.1 MegaPixels ...$300
Sony CyberShot 8.1 Megapixel ...$310
Canon PowerShot 8.1Megapixel--$300

These are absolute bargains !

All GSM Phones,Brand New, Unlocked - And Video Games are also Brand
new with
Complete Accessories plus Int'l Warranty .

Payment Term : T/T - Western union.
Shipment : FedEx / DHL / UPS Courier Service
Delivery Leadtime : 48hrs - 36hrs delivery

We also give 20% discount for bulk purchase above 20 units
Other model of cell phones are also available in stock.

NOTE: ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE DIRECTED VIA EMAIL

EMAIL: (e-mail address removed)
EMAIL: (e-mail address removed)

Warm Regards,
Manuel Russell