Enforcing triggers in sql server database while using entity framework

Andy B

I use entity framework for my data access layer. I am running across a
problem where none of my triggers are being honored. How would I let them do
their work but still use entity framework? I don't use stored procs.

Benjamin Crisp

Hi there,

The triggers should fire regardless of which framework you are using, have
you ensured that they behave normally with standard CRUD operations in sql
management studio?