English/English DLL

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=, Oct 15, 2005.

  1. I searching the net for a English/English Dictionary DLL, which can resuse it
    in my asp.net application to give a word and get the meaning.
    =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 15, 2005

  3. i download the client side but when execute the aspx page the following error
    is generated , could u help:

    Server Error in '/DICT' Application.

    A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
    respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
    connected host has failed to respond

    Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt
    failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of
    time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to
    respond

    Source Error:

    Line 139: try
    Line 140: {
    Line 141: client = new TcpClient (DictionaryServer,
    Port);

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?=, Oct 16, 2005