English to Spanish

Guest

I have a need to translate a web page from english to spanish. Is there
anything in .NET framework that does this?

Mark Rae

Is there anything in .NET framework that does this?

Nothing native...

Do you need to do this on-the fly...? If so, you should be thinking about
resource files...

Guest

Direct conversion....maybe not...
However, you may want to try the localization feature in .NET, and use the
language packs to change the language settings.

darrel

I have a need to translate a web page from english to spanish. Is there
anything in .NET framework that does this?

Actual language translation requires humans.

If you just want to swap pre-translated content, then a CMS type system
should handle that for you.

-Darrel

Mark Rae

Actual language translation requires humans.

As a foreign language graduate, I couldn't agree more!

There isn't any translation software which is even remotely usable...