    anything in .NET framework that does this?

    --
    Chris Davoli

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=, Apr 2, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Chris Davoli" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Is there anything in .NET framework that does this?

    Nothing native...

    Do you need to do this on-the fly...? If so, you should be thinking about
    resource files...

    Mark Rae, Apr 2, 2007

  3. Direct conversion....maybe not...
    However, you may want to try the localization feature in .NET, and use the
    language packs to change the language settings.

    --
    Sashidhar Kokku
    ikaSystems Corp

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGlkaGFyIEtva2t1?=, Apr 2, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=

    darrel Guest

    >I have a need to translate a web page from english to spanish. Is there
    > anything in .NET framework that does this?

    Actual language translation requires humans.

    If you just want to swap pre-translated content, then a CMS type system
    should handle that for you.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Apr 2, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgRGF2b2xp?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "darrel" <> wrote in message

    > Actual language translation requires humans.

    As a foreign language graduate, I couldn't agree more!

    There isn't any translation software which is even remotely usable...

    Mark Rae, Apr 2, 2007