    Then I read through my notes, and tried to remember what actually the
    book told me. This technique works great. I encourage you to try it.

    www.seosearchengines.com

    cutebravo, Jun 6, 2007

  2. cutebravo said:

    > Enhance your knowledge and boost your mind

    Almost without exception, random URLs posted by
    people-we-never-saw-before in here turn out to
    be complete and utter junk, and frequently
    off-topic to boot.

    Convince us that you are different. Convince us
    that you care about C programmers and are willing
    to discuss the specific problems they face with
    knowledge enhancement and mind boosting with regard
    to C programming.

    Or not, as the case may be.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Jun 6, 2007