    the home page. Why does this happen? How can I prevent the user from being
    redirected when they hit the Enter button?

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=, Jan 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    what is the first button on the page? by default the ENTER will act as a
    click for that button.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 7, 2005

  3. Curt, Are you refering to the button that is first in the tab order? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=, Jan 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TXJNaWtl?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    if there is a tab order, that's actually coded, it's VERY seldom you see one
    with Web Forms

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Site: http://www.Darkfalz.com