enter key behavior

Antonio

I have a page that when you click the enter key you get redirected to
another page and I don't know why. Where do I look?

S. Justin Gengo

Antonio,

Do you have a button or link button on the page that is supposed to perform
a redirect? The enter key will trigger the first button/link button on a
page.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche

Jason Kester

Antonio said:
I have a page that when you click the enter key you get redirected to
another page and I don't know why.

Neither do we. How about posting some of your code, telling us exactly
what happens when you debug through it, saying what you've tried that
hasn't worked, and letting us know what you suspect might be factors.

In short, please give us some indication that you've at least tried to
solve this yourself before you came here.

Jason Kester
Expat Software Consulting Services
http://www.expatsoftware.com/