Enter key behavior

Serge Myrand

Hi,

When the cursor is in an INPUT TEXT control and the Enter key is hit,
what it's happen. I mean what is the chain of actions starting from that
point.

I have an ASP application that save modifications (qty chang in an input
text) when the user navigate from page to page. For doing so I check if
the value of the TEXT control differ from the value in the table. If so,
I insert or update the table. But, when I hit Enter it is exactly the
same as if I moved to another page. I would like to know exactly what's
happen, in order to take advantage of this behavior.

thank's
serge