enter key in textbox

raju

Hai,

I am new to asp.net, i have 5 to 10 text box in a form, after
entering values in the textbox, if i press Pressing ENTER on a Form
Page Submits the Form. How to pass the cursor to next textbox by
pressing enter key.

Thanks

Regards
Raj.

dgk

Hai,

I am new to asp.net, i have 5 to 10 text box in a form, after
entering values in the textbox, if i press Pressing ENTER on a Form
Page Submits the Form. How to pass the cursor to next textbox by
pressing enter key.

Thanks

Regards
Raj.

You realize that you're supposed to use tab to move between controls?

Guest

There are many users who expect that web forms will behave as windows forms
and the enter key will function as a tab key. Perhaps some javascript that
captures the enter key (keycode = 13) and returns the tab (keycode = 9) will
do.