    Thanks

    Regards
    Raj.

    raju, Jul 7, 2006

  2. You'll need to do some JavaScript - a quick google search turned this up, it
    might help.

    http://javascript.internet.com/forms/enter-key-focus.html

    --
    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Jul 7, 2006

  3. raju

    dgk Guest

    On 7 Jul 2006 06:34:57 -0700, "raju" <> wrote:

    >Hai,
    >
    > I am new to asp.net, i have 5 to 10 text box in a form, after
    >entering values in the textbox, if i press Pressing ENTER on a Form
    >Page Submits the Form. How to pass the cursor to next textbox by
    >pressing enter key.
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    >Regards
    >Raj.

    You realize that you're supposed to use tab to move between controls?

    dgk, Jul 7, 2006
  4. raju

    raju Guest

    Demetri wrote:

    > You'll need to do some JavaScript - a quick google search turned this up, it
    > might help.
    >
    > http://javascript.internet.com/forms/enter-key-focus.html
    >
    > --
    > -Demetri
    >

    > "raju" wrote:
    >
    > > Hai,
    > >
    > > I am new to asp.net, i have 5 to 10 text box in a form, after
    > > entering values in the textbox, if i press Pressing ENTER on a Form
    > > Page Submits the Form. How to pass the cursor to next textbox by
    > > pressing enter key.
    > >

    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > Raj.

    Hai,

    I gothrough that link given by you.

    but in that example they used html controls i think, But in my
    application i am using server controls. In that, textbox control, there
    is no "onkeydown" event.

    What can i do! pl. clear my doubt.

    thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Raj.

    raju, Jul 8, 2006
  5. There are many users who expect that web forms will behave as windows forms
    and the enter key will function as a tab key. Perhaps some javascript that
    captures the enter key (keycode = 13) and returns the tab (keycode = 9) will
    do.

    =?Utf-8?B?RWFnbGVSZWRASGlnaEZseWluZ0JpcmRzLmNvbQ==, Aug 31, 2006