    wide web Address.

    Please help.

    Thanks in advance

    Ted Ngo, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Something like this:
    http://easylistbox.com/demoComboAjax.aspx

    A seach should yield a couple of projects that do the same thing.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 26, 2006

  3. Ted Ngo

    Ted Ngo Guest

    Yes, that what I need.
    I just wonder what is the syntax or name call for that dropdownbox, so
    I can enter the google search. I did try to enter something like "edit
    control dropdownlist box", but nothing much come back. Please help
    Thanks again.

    Ted Ngo, Oct 26, 2006