    enterprise system consists more than 1 enterprise applications.
    pleae advise. thanks!!
    , Jan 20, 2005

  2. Jack Klein Guest

    On 19 Jan 2005 21:19:43 -0800, wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > I always heard people saying enterprise application (large-scale
    > business application), but I never heard people say enterprise system.
    > Are they the same? or they are different? My understanding is that
    > enterprise system consists more than 1 enterprise applications.
    > pleae advise. thanks!!

    I can't seem to find anything in this post that pertains to the C++
    programming language. In the future, leave comp.lang.c++ off your
    cross-post list.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Jan 20, 2005

  3. KV Guest

    Jack Klein wrote:
    > On 19 Jan 2005 21:19:43 -0800, wrote in
    > comp.lang.c++:
    >

    >>I always heard people saying enterprise application (large-scale
    >>business application), but I never heard people say enterprise system.
    >>Are they the same? or they are different? My understanding is that
    >>enterprise system consists more than 1 enterprise applications.
    >>pleae advise. thanks!!

    > I can't seem to find anything in this post that pertains to the C++
    > programming language. In the future, leave comp.lang.c++ off your
    > cross-post list.

    you too :)
    KV, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Tom Dyess Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I always heard people saying enterprise application (large-scale
    > business application), but I never heard people say enterprise system.
    > Are they the same? or they are different? My understanding is that
    > enterprise system consists more than 1 enterprise applications.
    > pleae advise. thanks!!

    I suppose it depends on who you are talking to. Jargon/nomenclature has been
    mangled so much that it could mean anything. Personally, I would think of an
    enterprise application just as you mentioned, but an enterprise system would
    include the hardware/networking/communications aspect of it as well; the
    whole shebang.

    --
    Tom Dyess
    OraclePower.com