    Can I use code blocks from the enterprise library (the dll file's) inside my
    asp.net 2.0 application?

    Thanks!

    Arjen, Jul 6, 2005

  2. You should be able to make a copy of the source and recompile in 2.0 as 2.0
    is supposed to be fully backward compatible.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Arjen

    Arjen Guest

    Do you prefer this:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/israelio/archive/2005/06/02/410004.aspx