    E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
    Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third
    parties

    Mike, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Mike

    Mythran Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Does anyone know of a place where there is a DECENT discussion group for
    > the enterprise library? Talk about sparse documentation!!
    >
    > Thanks for any pointers.......
    >
    > --
    > Mike Gasperino
    > Sr. Software Developer
    > office: 919-807-2310
    > Helpdesk: (919)807-2300

    > E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
    > Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third
    > parties

    The pnp community :)

    http://practices.gotdotnet.com/mess....aspx?id=295a464a-6072-4e25-94e2-91be63527327

    Watch for wrap...

    Mythran

    Mythran, Jul 14, 2005

  3. I don't know if any discussion group qualifies as "decent",
    but there's great tutorials at
    http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/Channel9.EnterpriseLibraryTutorials
    if you're looking for documentation.

    Juan T. Llibre