Enterprise Localization Toolkit alternatives?

.NET Follower

hi,
this is amit from india
r u into localization process
even i am into it like doing R&D

we can share our info

--
Thanks and Regards,

Amit Agarwal
Software Programmer(.NET)
guy said:
I am wondering if the Enterprise Localization Toolkit meant for
development or is it to be regarded
as a tutorial. Are there any other commercial or free products that will do this?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/entloctoolkit.asp

guy

hi,
this is amit from india
r u into localization process
even i am into it like doing R&D

we can share our info

Sharing is what usenet is about. I am just getting started to figure out the best way to localize a
asp.net project. Enterprise Localization Toolkit comes very close to what I need but the
autopopulate feature is a red herring (no code).

Any ideas on how to complete the "Populate from source code ..." menu in Resource file
generator.exe?