Enterprise security - CAS

Martin

Hi,

I would like to ask where the best place to set up code access security at
the enterprise level is.
my guess is a domain controller (however I do not have a domain handy to
test this on.)

or can I set up enterprise level security on any machine and expect it to
get replicated through out the domain.
The reason I ask is that the enterprise node under "Runtime Security Policy"
of mscorcfg.exe seems to be availible on any computer, I would have assumed
that if enterprise level security could not be set from a particular machine
then that particular node should not be there on that machine???

Any advice or pointers to articles of interest would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance.

cheers

martin.