Entity ResultSet Mapping in EJB3

puneet.bansal

Environment - JBoss 4.0.5 with EJB 3.0 and Oracle 9.2.0.4

Hi,

I have an Oracle native query that I am passing to the entity manager.
The query is supposed to get a parent entity A and a collection of
entity B. The query of course gives back multiple rows because the
relationship from A to B is one-to-many. My question is, is there any
way that Java Persistence could construct the object A and put all B
entities in the collection of A automatically (without me having to
write the code to iterate over and put the entities manually)?

It is a complex query and I have to use Oracle specific query.

Thanks for the help.
Puneet