Enum causes error in web service

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Paul Buckley, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. Paul Buckley

    Paul Buckley Guest

    Hi,

    If I pass the enum (defined below) into, or out of, a web method, the client
    throws an exception - "There is an error in XML document (1, 17789).". I
    have used different enums (defined by me) in other places and they work
    fine! Could anyone shed some light?

    Thanks,

    Paul.

    public enum DataTypeEnum {