    Thanks In Advance.
    Ranjeet
    , Jun 21, 2005

  2. CBFalconer Guest

    wrote:

    > As I was going to the many documents on the net, In whcih I find that

    ^^^^^
    > Most of the Source code has used/preffred the Enumarators rather then

    ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
    > the macros, Well One this I can get the feel that it may be due to
    > the fact of that Marcos are replaced while the preprocesing and the

    ^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > while debugging the code in real mode is not ggod if we go for

    ^^^^
    > the usage of the macros, So please help me the main reasons of using
    > the enumaraotrs wrt macros, Looking forward to share your experiences.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

    You obviously know better. So why not spend 10 seconds looking
    over your article and repairing the typos before sending. The
    result might even be legible to others on the newsgroup. There are
    no prizes for speed of reply. I haven't even criticized the
    grammar.

    --
    Some informative links:
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/
    http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
    CBFalconer, Jun 21, 2005

  3. akarl Guest

    wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > As I was going to the many documents on the net, In whcih I find that
    > Most of the Source code has used/preffred the Enumarators rather then
    > the macros, Well One this I can get the feel that it may be due to
    > the fact of that Marcos are replaced while the preprocesing and the
    > while debugging the code in real mode is not ggod if we go for
    > the usage of the macros, So please help me the main reasons of using
    > the enumaraotrs wrt macros, Looking forward to share your experiences.

    Read the thread "enum members namespace clash" posted by Bahadir
    2005-06-02 in comp.lang.c.
    akarl, Jun 21, 2005