Enumatrators And Macros

ranjeet.gupta

Dear All,

As I was going to the many documents on the net, In whcih I find that
Most of the Source code has used/preffred the Enumarators rather then
the macros, Well One this I can get the feel that it may be due to
the fact of that Marcos are replaced while the preprocesing and the
while debugging the code in real mode is not ggod if we go for
the usage of the macros, So please help me the main reasons of using
the enumaraotrs wrt macros, Looking forward to share your experiences.

Thanks In Advance.
Ranjeet

CBFalconer

As I was going to the many documents on the net, In whcih I find that
^^^^^
Most of the Source code has used/preffred the Enumarators rather then
^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
the macros, Well One this I can get the feel that it may be due to
the fact of that Marcos are replaced while the preprocesing and the
^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^
while debugging the code in real mode is not ggod if we go for
^^^^
the usage of the macros, So please help me the main reasons of using
the enumaraotrs wrt macros, Looking forward to share your experiences.
^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

You obviously know better. So why not spend 10 seconds looking
over your article and repairing the typos before sending. The
result might even be legible to others on the newsgroup. There are
no prizes for speed of reply. I haven't even criticized the
grammar.

--
Some informative links:
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/

akarl

Dear All,

As I was going to the many documents on the net, In whcih I find that
Most of the Source code has used/preffred the Enumarators rather then
the macros, Well One this I can get the feel that it may be due to
the fact of that Marcos are replaced while the preprocesing and the
while debugging the code in real mode is not ggod if we go for
the usage of the macros, So please help me the main reasons of using
the enumaraotrs wrt macros, Looking forward to share your experiences.

Read the thread "enum members namespace clash" posted by Bahadir
2005-06-02 in comp.lang.c.