enumerating the files and objects in the .net project

Boris Pelmenstein via .NET 247

(Type your message here)

I want to get the list of the files in my .net project.
Currently I see only one way:
to get the folder containing the solution, get all the files withthe extension ".vb", next the files with the other givenextension (if I know it), etc. However here I get the list ofthe files ONLY - without knowledge about object name that thisfile represents.

May be anyone knows if another way does exist to get theproject's objects list does exist on the object level of theproject?
For example from enumerating the project objects (below is wantedpseudocode):

for each obj in the MySolution.objects
console.writeline(obj.name)
next

Thank you very much in advance
Boris

Cindy Winegarden

In news: (e-mail address removed),
Boris Pelmenstein via .NET 247 said:
I want to get the list of the files in my .net project.
Currently I see only one way:
to get the folder containing the solution, get all the files with the
extension ".vb", next the files with the other given extension (if I
know it), etc. However here I get the list of the files ONLY -
without knowledge about object name that this file represents. ....

Hi Boris,

You can use Tools > Build Comment Web Pages... to get some information about
your project. See more at "
Build Comment Web Pages Dialog Box"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...7/html/vxurfbuildcommentwebpagesdialogbox.asp.