env-entry setting in webspehre

waf

Hi all

Can someone tell me please how can I set
the env-entry values during application
installation on Websphere?

That is, can our client that receives the EAR
set this values during application installation?
How can it be done using admin console or in some
other way?

waf

waf napisa³(a):
Hi all

Can someone tell me please how can I set
the env-entry values during application
installation on Websphere?

That is, can our client that receives the EAR
set this values during application installation?
How can it be done using admin console or in some
other way?

Hey gays, is it too simple for you to even border
to answer or nobody knows what the answer is?

I've found someone saying it could not be done
but cannot belive it because it would be against
the ejb specification (if I understand it right).