    Yours,
    Han from China

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Dec 15, 2008

  2. George Orwell <> writes:
    > Richard Heathfield,
    >
    > Before I started posting "in-thread", I offered this:
    >
    > I still can't inject a "References" header though, so I'm assuming
    > that if I use the same subject line as the original message,
    > most newsreaders will or can be made to thread properly.

    Yes, you certainly can, by using a newsreader (or even Google Groups)
    rather than whatever malfunctioning mail-to-news gateway you're using.
    You could even remain anonymous: set up a Google account under
    whatever pseudonym you like and use it to post.

    > I'm afraid your convenience isn't exactly my number one concern
    > these days, Richard.

    Your behavior makes it clear that everybody else's *inconvenience* is
    your number one concern.

    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Dec 15, 2008

  3. George Orwell

    Eric Sosman Guest

    Anthony Fremont wrote:
    > Keith Thompson wrote:
    >> George Orwell <> writes:
    >>> Richard Heathfield,
    >>>
    >>> Before I started posting "in-thread", I offered this:
    >>>
    >>> I still can't inject a "References" header though, so I'm assuming
    >>> that if I use the same subject line as the original message,
    >>> most newsreaders will or can be made to thread properly.

    >> Yes, you certainly can, by using a newsreader (or even Google Groups)
    >> rather than whatever malfunctioning mail-to-news gateway you're using.
    >> You could even remain anonymous: set up a Google account under
    >> whatever pseudonym you like and use it to post.

    > He's afraid of exposing his IP address. IMO that's because he is probably
    > already a "regular" around here and doesn't want to risk being found out.

    He is "regular" in the same sense that the word is used
    in advertisements for laxatives.

    --
    Eric Sosman
    lid

    Eric Sosman, Dec 16, 2008
  4. George Orwell

    CBFalconer Guest

    Eric Sosman wrote:
    > Anthony Fremont wrote:
    >> Keith Thompson wrote:
    >>> George Orwell <> writes:

    .... snip ...

    >>> Yes, you certainly can, by using a newsreader (or even Google
    >>> Groups) rather than whatever malfunctioning mail-to-news gateway
    >>> you're using. You could even remain anonymous: set up a Google
    >>> account under whatever pseudonym you like and use it to post.

    >> He's afraid of exposing his IP address. IMO that's because he is
    >> probably already a "regular" around here and doesn't want to risk
    >> being found out.

    > He is "regular" in the same sense that the word is used in
    > advertisements for laxatives.

    He is a nymshift along with 'anonymous' and 'Han from China', etc.

    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Dec 16, 2008