ENV VAR addresses

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2008.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Richard Tobin wrote:
    > If your moral code sucks, being a hypocrite is a good thing.

    I'm sure you of all people are aware that 'sucks' presupposes
    an objective moral code for determining, among other things,
    whether another moral code sucks. AFAIK, the philosophers are
    still debating the whole moral objectivity thing. I know from
    personal experience, however, that my moral code of "be an
    asshole" works better and gives me more fulfilling results in
    my life than any other I've tried. I'm open-minded should a
    better moral code come along, but I would have to put it to
    the test for a few months before accepting it.

    Yours,
    Han from China

    Anonymous, Dec 16, 2008