ENV VAR addresses

George Orwell

CBFalconer said:
Exactly. PLOMKing is recommended.

Trust me, this newsgroup is a troll's delight.

There's always food available. Even a Keith Thompson
"please don't feed the troll" serves as nutritious food.

People here are chronically unable to plonk me, and my posts
have the desired effect, especially when "regulars" like
vippstar, Barry Schwarz, and Martin Ambuhl have too much of
an ego to ignore my corrections to their posts.

And if I ever feel completely ignored, all I have to do is post
something way out in left field, and the "regulars" swoop down
and acknowledge my existence. It's like Pavlov's dogs.

Regardless of all that, there is the simple fact that I suspect
quite a number of people here actually like me and enjoy my
contributions. Not everyone here considers me a troll, and I
know that must be causing certain "regulars" excruciating pain.

Tough shit.

Yours,
Han from China

https://www.mixmaster.it