ENV VAR addresses

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by George Orwell, Dec 16, 2008.

  1. CBFalconer wrote:
    > Exactly. PLOMKing is recommended.

    Trust me, this newsgroup is a troll's delight.

    There's always food available. Even a Keith Thompson
    "please don't feed the troll" serves as nutritious food.

    People here are chronically unable to plonk me, and my posts
    have the desired effect, especially when "regulars" like
    vippstar, Barry Schwarz, and Martin Ambuhl have too much of
    an ego to ignore my corrections to their posts.

    And if I ever feel completely ignored, all I have to do is post
    something way out in left field, and the "regulars" swoop down
    and acknowledge my existence. It's like Pavlov's dogs.

    Regardless of all that, there is the simple fact that I suspect
    quite a number of people here actually like me and enjoy my
    contributions. Not everyone here considers me a troll, and I
    know that must be causing certain "regulars" excruciating pain.

    Tough shit.

    Yours,
    Han from China

    https://www.mixmaster.it