epydoc and latex math

simon

Hi,

We have a requirement for latex math (eg. $\sum_i x_i$) in our
documentation,
and i'm looking at patching epydoc to handle this. We have been using
the python doc system
(also used by numarray), with a script to rip docstrings into the
required latex.
However, this method is getting out of hand, and epydoc looks like a
great replacement tool.

I see nltk and twisted use epydoc, but the project itself seems to be
quiet at the moment.

Also, I have been subscribed to doc-sig for a while now, but I am
utterly confused
as to what they are up to.

bye,

Simon.