    is there an equivalent system plot like php_info() in asp?

    thanks,

    tom

    Thomas Henz, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Not the same set, but other than going through WMI or APIs, this is the
    basic set of info you can retrieve from ASP.

    for each x in request.servervariables
    response.write x & "<br>" & _
    request.servervariables(x) & "<p>"
    next

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Aug 20, 2003

  3. You can also check out www.perfhound.com - a free component that allows you
    to view performance and configuration information for your server, from a
    simple web interface.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Aug 20, 2003
  4. perfhound was [Re: equivalent to php_info()]

    In article <>,
    says...
    > You can also check out www.perfhound.com - a free component that allows you
    > to view performance and configuration information for your server, from a
    > simple web interface.

    Aaron,

    I checked out the perfhound website and it claims that perfhound won't
    run on Win XP Pro/IIS 5.1. Do you (or anyone) know how bad it gets if
    one tries? Does it refuse to run at all? Crater the system? Miss bits
    of functionality around the edges?

    I could live with the latter.

    -- Rick

    Guinness Mann, Aug 20, 2003
  5. > Well I tried to install perhound but it says somthing about missing
    > permissions although I step by step did what the install.asp said.

    Well, there are a ton of people using Perfhound out there successfully, so
    all I can suggest is to go through the steps again.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Aug 21, 2003
  6. Re: perfhound was [Re: equivalent to php_info()]

    In article <>,
    says...
    > The reason is that much of the functionality isn't supported in a
    > workstation OS. It's meant for server diagnostics, and if you're using XP
    > Pro as a server...

    Sure I am, for development. But I'm not so much interested in the
    performance statistics as I am in the other system information it
    provides.

    -- Rick

    Guinness Mann, Aug 21, 2003