    and the rest of the page to be loaded dynamically. The URLs for the main
    content frame need to be constructed, so cannot be set at design time.

    Any ideas?

    Waldy, Aug 8, 2005

  2. i believe what you looking for is an iframe.
    This is an HtmlControl, but if you set it an Id, and Runat=server,
    you'll be able to control it from the code at run time

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 8, 2005

  3. You can use ASP.Net with Frames. However, it is problematic, and with 1.1,
    this is usually done using Server Controls. ASP.Net 2.0 has a much better
    solution, which is Master Pages. A MasterPage is a Page that has content
    which is shared among any page that uses it, and contains regions of content
    provided by other ASP.Net pages.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Everybody picks their nose,
    But some people are better at hiding it.

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 8, 2005