erb question (was eruby question)

Greg Brondo

Ok, sorry about that...I meant Tiny eruby (erb2).

I guess I'm a little confused.  How can I setup ERB2 to process .rhtml
files without using mod_ruby? (I want it to run as a standard cgi app --
I'm going to run it under abyss webserver to be exact).

Thanks for the replies before but I stated the wrong module.

Greg B.