# Ergonomic Mobile Computing

siddeshone

I'm sharing with you my secret of the ultimate comfort using a laptop.
My laptop feel cooler and more easier to handle with a stand from
laptopdesk.net . The painful experience of aching wrists, strained
neck and back is a story of the past with ergonomic typing and viewing
angles. I feel more at ease with the wide mousing area and raised
screen. It only pops-up one question in my mind "Why didn't I buy it
earlier?".