Eric - "No module named MainWindow"

Phil

Thank you for reading this.

I've been playing with Eric all day and I almost have a working GUI
application, but not quite. I have followed the two tutorials on the
Eric site and I'm sure that I haven't miss entered anything and so I
think the error is the result of something missing from my system or
perhaps a path error.

This is the error message:

The debugged program raised the exception unhandled ImportError
"No module named MainWindow"
File: /home/phil/main.py, Line: 4

And this is the code:

!/usr/bin/python

from PyQt4.QtGui import QApplication
from ui.MainWindow import MainWindow

def main():
import sys
app = QApplication(sys.argv)
wnd = MainWindow()
wnd.show()
sys.exit(app.exec_())

if __name__ == '__main__':
main()

I have tried mainWindow and mainwindow as well so it appears not to be a
case error.