err.line

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Aart Nicolai, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Aart Nicolai

    Aart Nicolai Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to trap my ASP errors using the ASP error object.
    Everything works almost fine, but I can't retrieve the line number where
    the error occured. Here is a little piece of my code:
    ==========================
    If Err <> 0 Then
    Response.Status = "500 Internal Server Error"
    Response.Expires = 0

    Dim ErrorContent
    ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Description: " & Err.Description & vblf
    ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Line: " & Err.Line & vblf
    ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Number: " & Err.Number & vblf
    ErrorContent = ErrorContent & "Source: " & Err.Source & vblf

    End If

    When I run the ASP with an error I got the message "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'err.line'"

    What is wrong and/or how can I retrieve the line number?

    Thanks,

    Aart

    Aart Nicolai, Jun 17, 2004