Event ID: 1089
Date: 11/17/2005
Time: 7:14:51 PM
User: N/A
Computer: WS018408
Failed to execute the request because the ASP.NET process identity does not
have read permissions to the global assembly cache. Error: 0x80070005 Access
is denied.

Second event:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 11/17/2005
Time: 7:14:51 PM
User: N/A
Computer: WS018408
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 2380) stopped unexpectedly.