    Event ID: 1309
    Date: 10/06/2009
    Time: 17:48:13
    User: N/A
    Computer: URANUS
    Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    Event time: 10/06/2009 17:48:13
    Event time (UTC): 10/06/2009 15:48:13
    Event ID: 665eac9be192433cbd54fc8f9a6a0b4e
    Event sequence: 2
    Event occurrence: 1
    Event detail code: 0

    Application information:
    Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1058009329/Root-3-128891224921189106
    Trust level: Full
    Application Virtual Path: /
    Application Path: F:\webservice\ormysql\
    Machine name: URANUS

    Process information:
    Process ID: 608
    Process name: w3wp.exe
    Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

    Exception information:
    Exception type: NullReferenceException
    Exception message: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance
    d'un objet.

    Request information:
    Request URL:
    http://dev1bis.intranet.fr:8080/WebResource.axd?d=fFJ7Oa76umI8wLN2gmiUrA2&t=633692549571050636
    Request path: /WebResource.axd
    User host address: 192.168.1.20
    User:
    Is authenticated: False
    Authentication Type:
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

    Thread information:
    Thread ID: 1
    Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
    Is impersonating: False
    Stack trace: at
    myGlobalBehind.Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute(Object Sender, EventArgs
    E) in F:\webservice\ormysql\orbehind\global.asax.vb:line 146
    at
    System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    completedSynchronously)
    Fabrice, Jun 10, 2009

  2. On Jun 10, 5:51 pm, "Fabrice" <> wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I have created an web application under the framework 1.1 + vb.net.
    > It works fine under this framework but as soon as I fiw my application under
    > framework 2.0 I get this Warning under windows :
    > It seems to have an exception with  the Request URL:http://dev1bis.intranet.fr:8080/WebResource.axd?d=fFJ7Oa76umI8wLN2gmi...
    > What is "WebResource.axd". It is not a page of my own.
    >
    > If someone can help me.
    >
    > thanks fabrice
    >
    > " Event Type: Warning
    > Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    > Event Category: Web Event
    > Event ID: 1309
    > Date:  10/06/2009
    > Time:  17:48:13
    > User:  N/A
    > Computer: URANUS
    > Event code: 3005
    > Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    > Event time: 10/06/2009 17:48:13
    > Event time (UTC): 10/06/2009 15:48:13
    > Event ID: 665eac9be192433cbd54fc8f9a6a0b4e
    > Event sequence: 2
    > Event occurrence: 1
    > Event detail code: 0
    >
    > Application information:
    >     Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/1058009329/Root-3-128891224921189106
    >     Trust level: Full
    >     Application Virtual Path: /
    >     Application Path: F:\webservice\ormysql\
    >     Machine name: URANUS
    >
    > Process information:
    >     Process ID: 608
    >     Process name: w3wp.exe
    >     Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
    >
    > Exception information:
    >     Exception type: NullReferenceException
    >     Exception message: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance
    > d'un objet.
    >
    > Request information:
    >     Request URL:http://dev1bis.intranet.fr:8080/WebResource.axd?d=fFJ7Oa76umI8wLN2gmi...
    >     Request path: /WebResource.axd
    >     User host address: 192.168.1.20
    >     User:
    >     Is authenticated: False
    >     Authentication Type:
    >     Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
    >
    > Thread information:
    >     Thread ID: 1
    >     Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
    >     Is impersonating: False
    >     Stack trace:    at
    > myGlobalBehind.Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute(Object Sender, EventArgs
    > E) in F:\webservice\ormysql\orbehind\global.asax.vb:line 146
    >    at
    > System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplicatio n.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    >    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
    > completedSynchronously)

    WebResource.axd is result of using embedded resources (images, pages,
    etc...). Since it shows "An unhandled exception has occurred" I would
    try to reinstall ASP.NET (aspnet_regiis.exe) and make sure that
    "Verify that file exists" is deselected for *.AXD on Application
    extension mappings on the 'Mappings' tab in IIS.
    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 11, 2009

  3. Fabrice

    Fabrice Guest

    Thanks for your help

    I have looked in the Mappings tab. The option "Verify that file exists" is
    not selected for *.AXD.
    And I have noted that I get some javascript errors on my pages.

    fabrice

    Fabrice, Jun 11, 2009
  4. On 11 Jun., 11:29, "Fabrice" <> wrote:
    > And I have noted that I get some javascript errors on my pages.

    Yes, that's the reason why I told you regarding installation of
    ASP.NET

    Read more about WebResource.axd
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910442/en-us

    the "Verify that file exists" is usually helps when WebResource.axd
    generates 404 error in the log, and because you have another error, it
    might be helpful to reinstall ASP.NET
    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 11, 2009
  5. Fabrice

    Fabrice Guest

    Thanks.
    I'm going to try this.

    Beside that, I have read some articles about WebResource.axd. And sometimes
    problems with machinekey is brought up. Do you that it cool be an issue ?

    for example.
    http://rosshawkins.net/archive/2006/10/08/webresource.axd.aspx

    Fabrice, Jun 11, 2009
  6. On Jun 11, 4:00 pm, "Fabrice" <> wrote:
    > Thanks.
    > I'm going to try this.
    >
    > Beside that, I have read some articles about WebResource.axd. And sometimes
    > problems with machinekey is brought up. Do you that it cool be an issue ?
    >
    > for example.http://rosshawkins.net/archive/2006/10/08/webresource.axd.aspx

    The author said that this is related to load balancing. Do you know if
    it is used on your server? Usually you can have it on a web farm if
    you use commercial hosting.
    Alexey Smirnov, Jun 11, 2009
  7. Fabrice

    Fabrice Guest

    Alexey Smirnov wrote:

    > On Jun 11, 4:00 pm, "Fabrice" <> wrote:
    >> Thanks.
    >> I'm going to try this.
    >>
    >> Beside that, I have read some articles about WebResource.axd. And
    >> sometimes problems with machinekey is brought up. Do you that it cool be
    >> an issue ?
    >>
    >> for
    >> example.http://rosshawkins.net/archive/2006/10/08/webresource.axd.aspx
    >>

    > The author said that this is related to load balancing. Do you know if
    > it is used on your server? Usually you can have it on a web farm if
    > you use commercial hosting.

    No I'm not using Web farm.
    It is just a simple web access site. And I'm running it on my own.
    I 've created a specific machinekey to test. The behavior is the same.

    On my 1.1 Version I've pre-compiled my .vb code-behind file in dll to put it
    in the /bin directory. I've created an internationalization system based on
    resources files (.resx). I wonder if the problem should be related to it.

    I think about "Embedded ASP.NET Resources". I'm not an expert and i'm not
    sure to understand this notion.

    fabrice
    Fabrice, Jun 13, 2009
  8. Fabrice

    Fabrice Guest

    Hi,

    an another information :

    If I remove the reference to .axd extension in the mappings tab (IIS), the
    error disappear. But the problems with some scripts on differents pages are
    the same. I always get "yellow" error in page at the bottom in IE and some
    web controls does not work well as hyperlink button or list.

    fabrice

    Fabrice, Jun 13, 2009